My latest PHP application lets you manage and build on the Twitter API; it’s called Birdhouse.
Here’s a summary of the features that Birdhouse currently offers:
- Manage multiple Twitter accounts
- Support for the Twitter REST API and User Streaming API
- Syncing and browsing the home timeline, user timeline, mentions, favorites
- Syncing and browsing your entire historical user timeline, mentions (up to 800) and favorites
- Access to your Twitter history in MySQL (for do it yourself data mobility)
- Archive favorites to Pocket and optionally unfavorite them on Twitter for privacy
- Syncing and browsing friends and followers, including their follow counts and Klout scores
- Managing your owned Twitter lists, creating new lists, adding groups of users to lists and removing members from lists
- Posting tweets, scheduling tweets for a specific date and time
- Posting recurring tweets with time randomization
- Posting tweets via pre-defined echo patterns to increase exposure over a few days, a week or a month
- Auto-deletion of older tweets older than a certain time range e.g. 30 days
- Collects email addresses from the bios of your friends and followers.
Browse the whole feature guide. And, there’s more to come. Please check it out.
My other offerings include:
- Simplify Email – a powerful mail filtering application for IMAP e.g. gmail
- Simple Monitor App – a do it yourself server monitoring application with smartphone notifications
- WordPress Quickstart – a pre-configured, pre-optimized installation of WordPress to help you launch sites in minutes