If you purchased Aperture before it was integrated into AppStore and are having trouble installing it on a new machine or re-installing it, you can download the Aperture 3.1 trial from Apple here. You’ll still need your Aperture activation key to use the software.
Since the Apple Maverick’s upgrade, this post has received more than 16,000 visitors. You can read a bit more about Apple’s decision to upgrade all versions of Aperture, even pirated copies, here and here.
You may also be interested in my other projects:
- SimplifyEmail – PHP-based IMAP email organizer and filter – this is an amazing self-hosted email organizer using IMAP written in PHP and the Yii Framework.
- How to Install WordPress at Digital Ocean on Ubuntu 14.04 – Digital Ocean offers fast, affordable, $5 per month SSD virtual servers – it’s great for self-hosting WordPress. We even have a quickstart WordPress image for Digital Ocean.
- DIY Web Server Monitoring App with Smartphone Notifications – Simple Monitor offers an inexpensive, self-hosted web server monitoring solution. It can also help you track content changes on the web.
- How to Secure Your Mac from Potential Theft – Did you know that you should set a firmware password on your Mac? And many other tips to protect your data in case of your Mac being stolen.
- How to Install Your Own Private Email Server in the Cloud – Want to run your own email? This guide tells you how to run iRedMail and Roundcube on Linux.