It’s time we stopped acquiescing to the behemoth in Redmond, because what’s good for big business isn’t necessarily good for Washington.
- Pay Your Tax, Bill!, TechFlash Nov. 2009
- Not Just Apple, How Microsoft Sidestepped Billions in State Taxes, Slashdot, Apr 2012
- 10% Tax on Custom Software, $100M Tax Cut for MSFT, Slashdot, Mar 2010
- Microsoft to Get $100M Annual Tax Cut and Amnesty, Slashdot, Feb 2010
- Microsoft Freeloading in Washington State Courts, Slashdot, Oct 2009
- Gates Foundation Revokes Pledge to Review Portfolio via Slashdot